Friday, August 7, 2009

Changing the world in our footie pjs

Annie has been a really good sleeper so far and I have considered myself incredibly blessed (of course for many other reasons as well!!!). Recently though she started waking up every 2 hours like she did in the very beginning. Well - for those who don't know yet I am now a single parent (will go more into that at another time) and getting up every two hours just isn't really working. I did some googling and found that a lot of moms had this same experience when their little ones were around 6 to 7 months. A lot of them figured out that it was because their babiesi were cold. Well - that's an easy remedy I could try. Last night was the second night we have sported footie pjs and let me just tell you sleeping is back on track! If anyone else is experiencing this GO STOCK UP ON FOOTIE PJs!!!! HAHAHAHA! Works like a charm ;) A friend of mine has my camera but when I get it back I will post a picture of Annie is some of her favorite new footies! If only all of life's problems could be solved by putting on a pair of footie pj's... hmmm... worth a shot?

No comments: