Monday, September 15, 2008

Another ultrasound today

We did another ultrasound today to get the final pictures we needed. Last time she was very excited to show us her fanny but unwilling to face us... hahaha... boy are we in trouble! So, today was our extra ultrasound to get all the heart pictures they needed. She was very cooperative and posed for us in every direction. At one point she had the hiccups and held her little hand up to her mouth... so cute. She weighs a pound now and I can feel her and she can feel me. Apparently she is beginning to be able to hear too so Will can get her started on Panic songs... hahaha. We've decided to name her Anne Carroll after my mom and Will's mom, and we'll call her Annie. The next check-up is on October 3 and by that point I'll in the third trimester! Time has flown!

2 comments:

Angela said...

This is all so exciting!! I love the name Annie...too cute. Take Care.
Love,
Angela Greene

thetalbotts said...

Awww, Annie! I LOVE that name! So happy for you, Ruthanna.