Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Maybe a January 22 Birthday

Five days and counting until our due date and definitely a million and one lessons in patience :) I absolutely cannot wait to meet this little girl! I went to the doctor yesterday and I was still at just a cm. We both checked out as healthy though so waiting is not a problem (besides my lack of patience problem). So here we wait to see. Annie is projected to weigh at minimum 8 pounds at this point and so my doctor was comfortable discussing what would happen if I go past my due date. She agreed that we would induce on Thursday, January 22 if she isn't here by then. So we will see what happens now and keep you posted! Keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we continue this exciting journey and soon begin a new phase.

4 comments:

Sarah Fitch said...

Definitely will be keeping you all in thoughts, prayers, and even dreams! :)
Thanks for keeping us posted...I'm checking the blog so often, I feel like Summer with "The Man Porch" post...I *need* info! :) Hahaha
Really excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I'm a blog stalker, too!! Can't even imagine how excited you must be when we're this excited! She is going to be great ... must just be very comfortable in there :) Will be thinking of you and praying for you all over the next few days!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! And although i know you are beyond ready i'm selfishly glad it may be after i get back from SC! Aunt Jane does not want to miss anything and i have to make sure the pink bow is on right hee hee ;_) so blame it on me..Love you so much and hope you are feeling good and getting sleep! ;) Aunt Jane says..."The sun will come out tomorrow.."