Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Week 2
















Well on Saturday Annie turned two weeks. Her second week was wonderful. She's continuing to eat well and gain weight. She's already passed her birth weight which I'm really excited about. We have gotten somewhat of a system down now where I even get to squeeze in a quick shower... yeah! Some of Annie's favorite things now are Bruce Hornsby (we have dance party in the baby bjorn every day), the paci, her light music machine from Ms. Peggy and Aunt Sarah, her swing from Jason and Heather, and taking naps on the couch with Daddy. She is just a doll and I am continuing to cherish every minute with her. It really puts everything in prespective as to what's important. I've accepted my house will never be straight again and I love it!

4 comments:

Sarah Fitch said...

She's beautiful...and I'm majorly impressed you not only have time for showers, but also to update the pictures. I confess, I'm still stalking your blog several times a day for the updates...so I'm a *very* happy camper for this next glimpse at the lovely girl!

PS - do you have any other favorite music for the dance parties?

R. Bryant said...

She is such a doll. That mouth - you can just tell how relaxed and happy she is. I love all the new pictures - keep them coming!
Love,
Ruth

Unknown said...

OHHHHH I just love these! Can't wait to see ya on your bday i hope! Wow what a bday you'll have this year ;)Love you all!
Pi Love,
Aunt Jane

Mike Gellatly said...

is she ever awake? lol ;) and i am too jealous for words that you have time for showers... i still haven't figured out how to make that work with kids.

seriously though, she is a beauty! so glad to hear y'all are settling in!

~kate