Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Week 3
















Three weeks in and loving being a mom even more! I think I have learned more over the past three weeks then I have over the past 29 years! Here are just a few lessons learned...










1) Always wait at least thirty minutes post meal time to do a diaper change. Otherwise you are guarenteed to change two diapers within about 5 minutes and throw an outfit change in there too if you're lucky.










2) The t-shirt you are wearing makes a great burp cloth.










3) When "they" say sleep when baby sleeps "they" make a great point. I love my dirty house and my naps :)










4) Take the baby bjorn on stroller rides because there is a good chance your baby will get tired and you will have to carry her back while pushing the stroller (fortunately we were only 10 minutes away... hahaha :)










5) NOTHING is more important then paying attention to my precious girl... I do promise to catch up with email and phone calls eventually though... I promise!

2 comments:

Sarah Fitch said...

I LOVE the last one! We are so excited just to get updates and hear about all the wonderful new things happening in your life!!!
Thanks for taking the time to post pics and your lessons :)
Lots of love,
Sarah

kpmantooth said...

Love it, love it, love it!