Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Belated Easter pictures
















So I'm a little late but better late than never right? Annie had a great time on her first Easter. My mom came for the week before Easter and kept Annie that whole week while I was at work. I will forever be amazed that she managed to do an amazing job watching Annie while also cleaning my house, making me lunch, having someone come in to clean our carpets, and doing a little redecorating that looks amazing. I struggled to take a shower while I was home on maternity leave... hmmmm... I'm hoping mom passed these ridiculous multitasking skills down to me and they just haven't come out yet???!!! I will keep you posted but don't hold your breath. Anyways, Brad came over to for the later part of the week. Annie loved meeting her Uncle Bard and they became fast friends. We had an Easter party on Friday night when we died Easter eggs and gave Annie her Easter basket. It was really fun. Then on Easter morning we woke up and the Easter bunny had come and hid eggs all over the yard. Will helped Annie find them and then we headed to church. I love Annie's Easter outfit that I got at the Kid's Clothes Connection consignment sale... Aunt Jane found it of course! It was actually way too big and I was planning on having Annie wear the top as a dress but it was a tat too short so we when ahead and wore the giant pants giving her the effect of hammer pants. Of course she could pull it off though :)

No comments: