Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Flower Power Friends











I had the opportunity to go to an institute about service learning last summer at Martha's Vineyard. I was of course thrilled to go because hello... it's Martha's Vineyard and I am passionate about the concept of service learning and was excited to learn more. I was a little nervous though because I was going for a week with four other people I hardly knew. Well, turns out we had an incredible experience and the other members of my team of some of my favorite friends. We ended up playing cards every night and implemented the flower power rule... would take too long to explain... and wore flower power Black Dog tie-dyes for our final presentation. When we got back my wonderful friends threw me a baby shower and Ralph got Annie her own Black Dog onesie. It is actualy sized at 6 months but little Annie is sporting it now. She looks so cute! Thanks Ralph!!!

No comments: