Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Cutest Face I Ever Saw
















Annie's little personality is starting to come alive and she is the best! She is so content and just loves to laugh and have fun. She rarely cries besides when she is telling us what she wants or needs. She LOVES to talk and laugh with us and she just likes to be with us no matter what we are doing. Her little laugh is so cute too... it usually comes out as either heavy breathing or a loud squeal both of which are so cute. I think she may be the happies baby ever... haha. She also likes to sing with me. When I look right at her and sing she will make noises along with me like she's singing. She especially likes all our old chapel songs! Thank you Les! It will be fun one day when we can put in a big mirror downstairs and sing karyoke (I'm sure that's spelled wrong!) and dance together.... two regulars Hannah Montanas! Here are some of my favorite faces :)

No comments: