Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Water Baby











Everyone who knows us knows that we LOVE the water... love the river, the lake, the beach, the pool (especially those located in trailer parks :) ANYTHING involving water. It was one of the things that brought Will and I together. On our first date he dropped me off and saw my kayak in my apartment and was sold... as if he wasn't already... hahaha. I new because he even agreed to hang around for a while that night and watch the bachellor... that hasn't happend much since! It looks like Annie is my little water baby! She LOVES taking a bath. She would sit there all night if I let her. She likes to kick and wiggle around. She is just so content! I can't wait to take her swimming once it gets warmer. Auburn has a water baby class and we are all over it this summer!

No comments: